Join the Village and Make a Difference
Your support means the world to us. Whether you choose to donate your time, talent, or treasure, your contribution directly impacts the lives of our participants, their families, and our staff. Your generosity makes all the difference.
Support by Volunteering
Lead4Life’s doors are always open to members of the community who wish to donate their time and talent to help provide participants with the assistance they need. Volunteer opportunities include hosting a party, event, or dinner for youth participants, as well as mentorship openings.
Apply to Volunteer…
Become a Sponsor of Lead4Life
As a corporate sponsor to Lead4Life, Inc., your company will support our mission to help more Marylander’s reach their potential. We are firm believers that it takes a village to cultivate a caring environment for the participants that we work with and the communities that we serve. Through your sponsorship we are able to work together to continue to allow the underserved to gain the needed skill sets to be on the same level as their peers.
Let us work with you to build a customized sponsorship to help you meet your corporate social responsibility goals.
Examples of Sponsorship Opportunities
- Navigation Services Sponsor: reduce barriers for our families by helping them navigate stable housing, employment & education opportunities and resources
- Money Management Sponsor: help our participants become financially self sufficient through hands-on training and coaching experiences to help break the poverty cycle
- Transitional Youth Sponsor: help our youth and families in the child welfare system by supporting parental education, educational activities, counseling, suitcases and their daily living needs
- Workforce Development Sponsor: help our participants get to workforce development sites, assist with training fees, workplace etiquette and purchasing proper attire for interviews and worksite uniforms
- Various Holiday Events: help by supporting a holiday event to benefit youth and families in our community who are in need
We Rely on Your Support!
Lead4Life, Inc. utilizes grassroots efforts to assist underserved youth, adults, and families on their journey to healing and overcoming significant life obstacles. We provide our participants with the influential relationships, developmental skills, and inner confidence needed to build a strong foundation that ensures they reach their full potential and achieve their goals. With programs throughout Maryland, we provide participants with an empowering environment to explore their talents and strengths so they can become dynamic community members and independent adults.
If your business would like to donate to Lead4Life, please select the level below.
Lead4Life, Inc. is recognized as a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to organizations with 501(c)(3) status may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax professional to determine deductibility.
Partner with Lead4Life
If you/your business can provide a service that will be of help to the community or the people we serve, we would love to hear more about how a partnership could further our cause.